* The modern factory building, designed by Turkish, German, Austrian and Swiss engineers, was established on an area of 15,000 m2 in Çorlu, and turned into an integrated facility with state-of-the-art technology and first-class operating systems created by the leading brands of the industry.
* SüperTekstil continues its production activities in its integrated facilities in ÇorluVelimeşe Organized Industrial Zone with its increasing production volume and increasing workforce since 1997.
* The production activity, which started with broad processing units, developed further with the purchase of jacquard knitting machines in 1998. The difficulties experienced by the market in the production of quality products directed Super Tekstil to production at various stages of the sector, therefore, also pushing it to put the yarn (raw material) processing plant into operation in the same year.
The point that the company reached has brought continuous growth with it and SüperTekstil product dyeing facility was established.
Weaving facilities were put into operation in order to increase production capacity and power.
Product printing facilities have been put into service in order to ensure the continuity of production quality with the developing technology and customer demands in the market.
* In order to provide an excellent service to its consumers in Russia, a warehouse and sales store started to operate in Moscow.
* With the integration of the R&D unit with all this system, the facility has reached its current state. Thanks to the R&D department, thousands of patterns have been developed, and the production according to different preferences and tastes in domestic and foreign markets has reached a quality where art meets technology.
The move to reach the customer directly was supported by participating in national and international fairs. In addition to that, our China office was opened in 2002.
A sales and marketing unit was established in Yeşilköy EGS business center, which provides convenience in transportation with its proximity to Atatürk Airport and ring road connections.
A warehouse and sales store has been put into operation in Ukraine-Kiev with the aim of meeting the customer demands in the global market directly and providing the service to the consumers in the shortest time and in the best quality.
TeknikTekstil investments have been made in order to become the leader and pioneer company in our field by offering the best quality, innovative and competitive products to our customers.
Digital printing facilities have come into operation.
Administrative units, sales marketing offices and a modern showroom were moved to the Super Holding building, a location of which was very close to the New Airport.
Our Design Center has been opened.
Supertekstil, which started out with the philosophy that customer satisfaction is the most important investment, turned into an integrated facility in a short time, and today it has caught its own design line in home textile with a production area of 40,000 square meters with nearly 1000 employees and has become one of the leading manufacturers in the world.
The quality standards of the products and facilities produced with the latest technology and as a result of the work of R&D teams are also recognized by the certificates issued by international institutions.
Super tekstil – a locomotive company of Super Holding’s group of companies – exports its collection under the brands GARDEN and DR.DECO purpose fully to become a global brand in the home textiles sector, taking part in international exhibitions every year and representing Turkey, has become an innovative brand.
With its modern technology and high quality production capacity, SüperTekstil is in a pioneering and decisive position in home textiles, and aims to maintain its leading position in the sector with its infrastructure and R&D investments.
Süpertekstil has become one of the leading brands of the textile sector in Turkey and in the world market, it has also reached an important place in terms of brand awareness, with powerful projection and professional preparation that are ready to be continued for the next 50 years.